This article is dedicated to the update of Argo user's manual, following Seoul data-management meeting in November 2011.
Following Seoul's data-management meeting, this draft includes the following features, listed on page 8 in the "History of document" chapter:
- §2.3 Megan Scanderberg : update of trajectory format following Seoul trajectory & ADMT12 meeting
- §3.3 Thierry Carval : CNDC (conductivity) valid min is set to 8.5 instead of 60.0
- §2.2.3 Thierry Carval : vertical sampling scheme to manage profiles performed on different vertical axes
- §2.4 Esmee Vanwijk : meta-data format version 2.4
- §2.2.3 Thierry Carval : global attributes and parameter attributes for CF compatibility
The draft of Argo user's manual is available here in acrobat or word version:
All comments are welcome until the 1st of March 2012.