This section provides access to the latest version of the documentation provided by Argo Data Management Team.
How is Argo data management organized ?
- A beginners' guide to accessing Argo data
- The Argo data management handbook
- The organisation of the Argo Global Data Centers
Argo data formats
- The Argo data formats are described in :
- Argo user's manual, version 3.2, December 29th 2015: http://dx.doi.org/10.13155/29825
- Information on the Version 3 of the Argo format : http://www.argo.ucsd.edu/Data_FAQ.html#v3stat
- Argo user manual for technical files
- Argo metadata files
- Argo quality control manual for CTD and trajectory data, version 3, December 15th 2015: http://dx.doi.org/10.13155/33951
- Bio-Argo quality control Manual for biogeochemical data, version 1.0, March 1st 2016: http://dx.doi.org/10.13155/40879
- Bio-Argo quality control manual for Chlorophyll-A concentration, version 1.0, December 2014: http://dx.doi.org/10.13155/35385